Report Instances of Bullying Here
At Loleta School, we take bullying seriously. Please help us keep on top of this issue by reporting here. It is not necessary for you to leave your name. Let's work together to make Loleta School safe for everyone. This box is delivered straight to Mr. Sutter's email. Write "anonymous" if you do not wish to leave your name in the form below.
Some interventions we already have in place to help eliminate bullying are:
- Inclusion of "Second Step", a research based curriculum to teach social skills.
- Employment of an Interventions Coordinator to help children to positive resolutions with their conflicts.
- School-wide training on restorative practices.
- School-Wide adoption of Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Continued training and support with Multi-Tiered Services and Supports.